Source: 10 Best Employee Engagement Tools In 2021 | CustomerThink
Simply asking, “How are you today?” makes your employees feel valued, appreciated, and respected.
60% of employees would accept a lower salary to have a compassionate boss.
Employee engagement is not just a trend. It’s a crucial factor that determines the success of your organization.
“When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute.” — Simon Sinek
Today, in the digital age, improving employee engagement is easier than ever before. There are a number of employee engagement tools and platforms that you can implement to keep tabs on your workforce.
From instant recognition platforms to automated employee engagement feedbacks, we’ll cover the best employee engagement tools to implement in your 2021 strategy.
What Is Employee Engagement Tool?
Ken Oehler, Aon’s Global Culture & Engagement Practice Leader, stated that:
The concept of employee engagement is sometimes confused with happiness, but it’s really about an employee’s psychological investment in their organization and motivation to produce extraordinary results.
Employee engagement is a workplace strategy that aims to make the workforce feel more connected and committed to the organization.
Wondering how can you make your employees feel engaged? The answer is pretty simple—leverage technology to boost employee engagement.
Employee engagement tool improves talent retention and job satisfaction. The objective is to leverage the power of technology to boost productivity and efficiency in a quantifiable way.
From instant messaging to everyday appreciation and recognition—there are different tools to create a culture of engagement.
Benefits of Employee Engagement Tools
And remember, only an engaged workforce can generate valuable business results for an organization. Here are a few benefits of employee engagement tools:
– Boost employee job satisfaction
– Higher retention
– Improve customer experience
– Increase productivity
– Lower turnover
– Increase profits
– Effective communication
– Easy to get employee feedback
– Less absenteeism
– Increase employee loyalty
– Innovative work approach
Best Employee Engagement Tools
- Slack: Unlike email, conversations in Slack are easy to follow, and they’re more than conversations.
- MS Teams: MS Teams provides a unique digital platform for team communication and management in the ever-crowded market of messaging apps.
- Google Chat: Google Chat is an intelligent and secure communications tool built for teams. From direct messages to group chats.
- SurveyMonkey: SurveyMonkey helps you to learn what’s working and what’s not directly from your employees.
- TypeForm: Use Typeform’s free templates and survey questions to discover what your team really wants.
- TINYpulse: TINYpulse is a feedback-based tool that encourages the whole team to provide input and build a happier team.
- CultureAmp: Culture Amp’s library of survey templates allows for feedback throughout the employee experience, so you see the whole picture.
- Trivia: Trivia is the new way to connect with your remote team while playing exciting quizzes and remote games.
- Headspace: Headspace is an amazing meditation app to support stress management and focus.
- EngageWith: EngageWith, is an employee recognition and rewards tool. Employees can appreciate and recognize peers, juniors, or managers by giving them Kudos or Shout outs for a job well done. It builds stronger working relationships and a greater sense of belonging.
Laat een reactie achter